Saturday 6 June 2009

Flu and Runny and Blocked Nose



yesterday, i've frequently got sneezing together with runny nose. It's sign form me usually.. but yesterday, i just hold it until my lunch as i wish to had budu with ikan singgan.. But, unfortunately my flu came faster than my wish.. so, there's no budu but i've got banyak pills and syrups to makan.. semalam.. sleep with blocked nose...

today, it's getting worse!! I just laid on my bed until got new pain i.e. back pain.. and nothing is done coz i'm too weak.. this is the most worst demam in UK.. i need my husband, my ummi..

luckily, i've got semangat from my husband.. Thanks dear.. He said:

halim: be strong dear...
halim: nak lawan selsema ni takleh ikut dia...
halim: kena kuat lawan
halim: mcm abg hr tu la
halim: 5 hr

hopefully, i'm getting better tomorrow... 5 days too long for me to have this inluenza.
Banyak kerja awaiting me.. :(

Alhamdulillah.. thanks Allah for giving this opportunity to feel pain and makes me realize that, i've been quite ignorant of my health lately and less syukur..
Moga2 flu ni dapat hapus my dosa dosa kecil..
ameen..

No comments:

Post a Comment