Sunday 8 February 2009

not in the mood..

My weekend filled with jamuan makan2 starting from friday nite, saturday lunch and another lunch on sunday. On the friday night Shikin has made very delicious Asam Pedas originally recipe from Malacca. It was nice together with telur dadar and stir fry veggie. That nite we are also planning our trip to Scotland.. particularly Edinburgh. My husband was there abt 2 years ago but this is not right timing for me to ask any suggestions of where are the interesting places there. I know u can only 'google' it but.. saje nak manja-manja ngan my hubby..

on Saturday, we have a CNY celebration kat belakang rumah.. Moss Side Sport Center but there's no Chinese cuisines there. Hmm.. takpe.. tak kesah pun coz i'm not really big fan of chinese food ni.. and today, we are inviting Wee and his wife, Intan and their son, Iman having lunch here. Ayam tandori with veggie soup and 'sambal ketuk'. after that, we went to China town and Asda Hulme for groccery shopping.

And this weekend, i haven't do anything for my kerja sekolah.. Malas nyer rasa!! Benci bila ada perasaan macam ni tau! I need my spirit back.. Come..come where are u now?? I need you..
Come back to me!! Please.. I'm begging you..

p/s: Fae, Banyak kan solat sunat, ngaji Quran and muhasabah balik urself..
I knew that, maybe i was too enjoyed over this weekend.. So, muhasabah balik ur relationship with Sang Pencipta!

No comments:

Post a Comment