Thursday 2 July 2009

X-tra 5 hours...


Today's 8 Rejab 1430..
I decided to fast.. it's actually somehow to show my thankfulness to Allah as i managed to pass successfully the first half part of my MSc. IOVS.. I'll tell you why I'm so happy of this result even tho it is not the final result yet..

Well, what is different in my fasting today is i'm fasting in summer time in Manchester!
Let me tell you the difference... Fajr begins at 2.41am and i have to sahur before that time.. I had air milo (i like) and a toast bread with olive butter and honey..
And the maghrib or the time i break my fast is at 9.41pm!! I'm fasting about 19 hours!! lama kan.. this is my first time..!!
rasa lembik jugak la.. after doing house and room cleaning i slept 2 hours.. (makruh pahala puasa afee..huhuhu)

my menu for iftar today...

Nasi Goreng Kampung Padang Air
Tom Yam Manchester
Carrot Juice Afee
Puding Jagung St Bees Close
Fish Finger Asda

Orait gonna prepare for my iftar...

No comments:

Post a Comment