Friday 15 May 2009

Special to my lovely hubby




hi dear..

em.. i'm feeling lonely again..huh..
but, thanks for your stay here.. it was almost 2 weeks but,
time goes quickly.. spending time together was so overwhelming..

Alhamdulillah..
a night at Martin Lurther King Hotel, explored the untouched beauty of Peak District, journey to Leeds, picnic at Lortherton Park, a romantic dinner at Ning, indulged yummy Thornton's chocolate ice cream, an awesome Star Trek, boring Trafford Centre and a great shopping at Tkmaxx made me so excited!! Plus with the sesat-sesat cari jalan.. 

It was great honeymoon dear.. 
Thank you..
Promise me that you will love me always even at the time u hatred me..:)

love u always..
afee..

2 comments:

  1. Salam honey,

    Thanks for the lovely complementary.
    Really appreciate it.
    Love u always.

    ReplyDelete
  2. No worries abang..

    I'll love u always and may He gives strengthen and happiness always to our marriage..

    ReplyDelete