Thursday 22 January 2009

ends of waiting

smiley face.. :)

Alhamdulillah.. even only 7 seven days i had manage to spend them as meaningful and precious moments for my hubby and I.

7 days of full activities, dari semua segi..yang berfaedah sampaila yang tak berfaedah..
Manchester Arndale if it can speak.. da bosan tgk muka couple ni.. tiap-tiap hari pi window shopping and of course shopping!

the best part is i got my present..thanks dear.. tapi, tak sempat nak explore lagi due to busy for preparing my exam.. so, maybe after exam i'll be get to use with my new gadget.

The special moment.. dapat pamerkan bakat memasak yang semulajadi.. got compliments lagi..hehe.. especially when i cooked kerabu taugeh! even used the desicated coconut but, the taste not much different.. erm..kerabu taugeh di manchester..:) nak buat macam mana, if balik kampung, i nak makan masakan umi, dia nak makan masakan ma.. so, tak sempat nak pamerkan bakat memasak..:)

thanks dear.. i really appreciate ur visit even u busy but manage to 'curi' ur time for me.. And all the best for both of us..

never give up in what ever you are doing!

No comments:

Post a Comment